cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT number of Zoom

User8
Listener

Hi.

I have received the invoice and there is not included the VAT number of Zoom oompany. I need it to fill in the tax form and pay taxes from the received service in my country.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out to Zoom Community!

I recommend contacting our Billing support team here for assistance with this as they may need more information or to access your account to provide what you need.

If my reply helped guide you in the right direction, please click the Accept as Solution button. This helps others with the same question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

S_K

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out to Zoom Community!

I recommend contacting our Billing support team here for assistance with this as they may need more information or to access your account to provide what you need.

If my reply helped guide you in the right direction, please click the Accept as Solution button. This helps others with the same question.

Hello,

I currently have the same problem and unfortunately the link you provided leads to an error page. (Sorry, an error occurred or this page isn't available.)

How/Where do I contact the Billing support team?

Thank you.

S_K

@SameProblem

We've switched to a new ticketing system so links in older responses will be broken. We're sorry about that. 

If you still need help, please see our Contact Zoom Support page: https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/contact?id=contact_us