cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSR (Customer Service Record)

Beverly_Hofer
Listener

We have just implimented ZOOM and we would like to request the CSR (Customer Service Record) for our records.  The Bot does not have a clue what I am asking for.  Is there a place I can log in and get that. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@JimGrant 

Please try reviewing this information first:

Getting started with Zoom reporting 

Using Admin Activity Logs

Zoom Contact Center Analytics and Reports 

If you still need help, submit a request to our Tech Support team. You will need to sign in when you arrive at that page.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

S_K

HI @Beverly_Hofer 

Thanks for reaching out to Zoom Community!

If you haven't already found what you need, I recommend starting here: Getting started with Zoom reporting 

Much like our bot, Zoe, I don't understand exactly what you are looking for in a "Customer Service Record". If reports aren't what you're looking for, can you please provide a more precise description of what you need?

Beverly_Hofer
Listener

Good Morning

We are looking for a report of all the phone numbers that will be managed by Zoom to make sure that all the Phone numbers that were ported over to Zoom from out Lumen account are moved over.  Kind of scarry that a Phone provider that does not know what a CSR

A Customer Service Record (CSR) contains important information about your phone number. This information is primarily used to port your phone number from one phone service to another. Your old phone service and new phone service will reference the CSR for technical details so they can ensure a smooth transfer of your phone number.

We would just like a report letting us know what numbers were ported over. 

S_K

Hi @Beverly_Hofer 

I see that you have a support ticket created. Your ticket number 18295068 will be responded to by a member of our Technical Support team as soon as possible.

JimGrant
Listener

I am also looking for a report of all phone numbers for zoom contact center as well as zoom phone.

Is there a canned report or an ability to export the list from zoom? 
I need this to be able to create a chargeback model  for zoom services consumed.

S_K

@JimGrant 

Please try reviewing this information first:

Getting started with Zoom reporting 

Using Admin Activity Logs

Zoom Contact Center Analytics and Reports 

If you still need help, submit a request to our Tech Support team. You will need to sign in when you arrive at that page.