cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User management access with basic plan

sumitctm
Listener

How can I get access to Zoom User management with basic account plan?

4 REPLIES 4

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @sumitctm

By default, a free account only has 1 user, so there is no need to access the User Management section, as there are no other users on the account. 

If you need to managed multiple users on your account, its best to upgrade to a Pro account, so that you have access to more of the admin-level settings and features. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Hey @Bort ,

Thanks for the update! Actually, I was trying to integrate Zoom with UiPath using custom API connector and to do so we additional access which is currently missing in my ID. Once I have access to user management role then I will be able complete my authentication part.
Is there any way by which I can get full access to test this feature of UiPath ?

Something like testing or developer account having full access.

sumitctm_0-1667267695303.png

Also, I tried to add my card details but unable to do so because it's showing Currency in Euro and USD.

@Bort ?

Bort

Hi @sumitctm 

It is possible to get a dev or test account, but you must have that set up by your Account Executive. If you don't have a sales rep, please reach out to Sales to get started.