cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

UNABLE TO LOGIN DUE TO 2SV

carlosm23
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello! I really need help recovering an account. I had an account under a different email but I'm not able to login since 2SV is enabled on it and the phone that had the authenticator app was reset. I created this account to be able to post this. Every time I create a ticket is closed by support with no solution at all.  How can I recover my account and remove 2SV. Website also requires the recovery code, which I do not have. Please I need a solution or can you delete that account to release the email to be able to use it o a new account?

2 REPLIES 2

malaika121
Newcomer
Newcomer

I understand that you are having trouble recovering your Zoom account because you lost access to your authenticator app and do not have the recovery code. I am sorry to hear that you have been having trouble with Zoom support.

I recommend that you try creating a new ticket with Zoom support and explaining your situation in detail. Be sure to include your email address, the phone number that was associated with your account, and any other relevant information. You may also want to attach screenshots or other documentation to support your claim.

If you are still unable to recover your account, you may be able to contact Zoom support again and request that they delete your account. This will release the email address so that you can use it to create a new account.

Here are some additional tips for recovering your Zoom account:

1. Try to remember if you ever wrote down your recovery code. You may have saved it in a password manager or written it down on a piece of paper.
  2. If you have a friend or family member who has access to your old phone, they may be able to retrieve the authenticator app codes for you.
  3. If you are unable to recover your account, you may be able to contact Zoom support and request that they reset your account to a known password.

I hope this helps as I had done same thing for my client APK Okay.

I just contacted support and they automatically close the case because I'm on a basic plan! They only close my cases automatically and I am not able to afford a Zoom support plan. Ticket 

#18200846 was close immediately by system.