cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tech support is a joke - if you can not receive emails

andrewimages
Listener

So it seems my main account is on their block list.

How on earth are you meant to get it unblocked if you need to log in to access support, is there any way anyone knows of to get this sorted. Dealing with these big tech companies really sucks when it goes wrong.

Also tried calling with no luck

and tried opening a ticket on this account but it just gets auto closed as soon as i submit it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I'll have to add, the easiest way to gain access to a Pro zoom account if your having trouble logging in, is to have another Pro Zoom account. I ended up using our second account to gain access to our main account.

Also when you are submitting the tickets make sure they stay on the level you submitted at, it took a while but i managed to find the right combo to set it to level 2, wait on the page for about a minute and check it doesn't get pushed back down to level 4.

BUT if you only have a free account you will need to send an enquiry to billing as there are no other option to open a support ticket, everything else will just get auto closed by the system. This takes around 2 days to get answered so be prepared for a long wait.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @andrewimages welcome to the community! I was able to look up your billing ticket and see that it was resolved. I will mark my response as the solution because the ticket has been resolved internally; otherwise, as the author, you have the option to mark this as 'not the solution', and please let me know how else I can assist from the Community side of things! 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

I'll have to add, the easiest way to gain access to a Pro zoom account if your having trouble logging in, is to have another Pro Zoom account. I ended up using our second account to gain access to our main account.

Also when you are submitting the tickets make sure they stay on the level you submitted at, it took a while but i managed to find the right combo to set it to level 2, wait on the page for about a minute and check it doesn't get pushed back down to level 4.

BUT if you only have a free account you will need to send an enquiry to billing as there are no other option to open a support ticket, everything else will just get auto closed by the system. This takes around 2 days to get answered so be prepared for a long wait.