cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund... automatic renewal without any notification or reminders of the renewal...

AlfieMonte
Listener

I am writing to inquire about my recent annual renewal for Zoom, which was automatically deducted from my bank account on January 28.

While I appreciate the convenience of automatic renewal, I was surprised to see that the renewal price did not include the annual discount that was previously offered to me. I did not receive any notification or email about the exclusion of this discount or the direct deduction from my bank account. Additionally, I could not find any mention of the full renewal price or lack of discount in the renewal email or any promotional offers I received.

As a regular Zoom subscriber for years, I have consistently chosen your services for their value and dependability. However, considering my history as a loyal customer and the lack of prior notice about the change in renewal terms, I kindly request that you apply the annual discount to my recent renewal.

I am available to discuss this further at your convenience and understand any limitations or restrictions that may apply to my request.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to your response and a quick resolution to this matter.

Sincerely,
Subscriber 125460344

This is a copy of my email, and up to this day, no update or whatsoever from zoom. I have been following it up for the last 3 days, getting frustrated. I decided to cancel my subscriptions and requested to refund of the amount that they automatically deducted from my account. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @AlfieMonte I see you have opened a billing ticket with our Billing Support team. I would recommend continuing the conversation in your ticket with the billing agent, as they have the tools to resolve this for you. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @AlfieMonte I see you have opened a billing ticket with our Billing Support team. I would recommend continuing the conversation in your ticket with the billing agent, as they have the tools to resolve this for you. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

This does not work - The reply is completely unacceptable. If your system does not track all the incoming calls to get licenses adjusted and promises to do so only to have to call again and again and now they auto-renew. I am not a pleased customer. This policy is a scam. If I called months before the new term- how do you justify renewing without the reduction requested multiple times? 

You are on a 12-month auto-renewal contract, wherein you need to abide by the Terms of Service governed by the contract. 

If you can send us the proof that you reach us before your renewal date. Then we are willing to get approval of your request.

Regards,

Carlo Baclaocos
Renewals Manager | COMM/SMB
Zoom Video Communications

rip-off
1 of 2
noun
ˈrip-ˌȯf 

Synonyms of rip-off
: an act or instance of stealing : THEFT
also : financial exploitation

: a usually cheap exploitive imitation

Totally Agree. Zoom is a RIP OFF company.