cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can´t find the refund section

Aura1
Listener

I got the notification by email today of the automatic renewal, I just cancelled the service but I can´t find where to request the refund, the information shown in the section "Planes Actuales " ( My Account is in Spanish) doesn´t match the explanation in the section "reembolsos por planes de pago". 

3 REPLIES 3

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

Although this community forum is a useful resource it is not an official method to resolve billing issues.

If you are encountering charges which you believe may be incorrect, submit a request to Zoom Billing for assistance.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

Frank_TB

Refunds for paid plans
If your account is eligible for a refund, a refund can be requested when canceling your plan through the web portal:

• Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  • Click Account Management, then click Billing.
  • Under the Current Plans tab, find the plan you want to cancel and click Cancel Plan to stop your subscription's automatic renewal.

If your account is eligible for a refund, click Dispute Charges. In the next window, you will be notified of the amount you will be refunded.
To agree to the terms of the refund and cancel your subscription, click Cancel and Refund.
Note: To be eligible for a refund, the request must be submitted within 30 days of the renewal and only a prorated refund will be given.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/203634215-Canceling-your-subscription 

thanks but that doesnt work, I already did that and there´s no "Cancel and Refund"· section in spanish (that is how my Zoom account is set up). I did cancel already and there is no choice to request, neither a button, section or link to follow up or ask for help.