cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraudulent Charge on my Credit Card

Samwise00
Listener

I raised a ticket (BIL0209945) that I have yet to receive a reply for. Basically, my credit card has been charged with PHP37,814 on top of my usual subscription. Obviously this is in error as you do not even have a product of that amount. I am incurring penalty charges from my bank because i refuse to pay this. This was way back in October 2023 so you can only imagine the penalty stacking up. Hope you can fix soon. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Samwise00 

Thank you for reaching out in Zoom Community. I found your ticket assigned to a representative with no activity. I unassigned the ticket so it will move to the top of the queue for the next available representative to work on. I set a reminder to check on this ticket tomorrow to be sure it is reassigned and actioned. 

Samwise00
Listener

Thanks! Hoping to get a resolution soon. Thanks again.

S_K

I see that your ticket number BIL0209945 received a response on Feb 21 and a reminder on Feb 24. Another reminder will be sent soon. Please respond to the ticket with the additional information requested as soon as possible to avoid the ticket automatically closing.