cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged twice

dennch
Listener

Hello, 

I upgraded my Zoom account. I got an E-Mail that my payment is in progress. 20 minutes later I got another E-Mail, that the payment is rejected from Zoom.

In my bank account I saw that the amount was charged but my Zoom account does not upgraded.

I thought, that the payment will be paid back from Zoom so I payed again with Paypal to get the upgrade.

How can I solve the double payment?

Is a possibility to contact someone from Zoom?

Best regards from Berlin

Thank you!
Dennis

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @JohnSWren 

If you believe you have been double charged, I recommend the following.

1. Check your bank or credit card statement to be sure one of the transactions wasn't a pre-authorization. These typically fall off the statement within a few days.
  2. Ensure that you do not have more than one account.
  3. Submit a ticket to Zoom Billing so they can access your account to investigate.

Please note that this is largely a self-service site. Zoom's billing system doesn't have the option to provide itemized statements of past invoices. All of your past invoices are available on your account portal. See Viewing your Zoom Invoice History 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

everamone
Listener

I've been charged twice as well, for June on a monthly basis and from June on an annually basis. Why does zoom automatically change accounts to monthly payments?

S_K

@everamone 

I recommend that you submit a request to Zoom Billing for assistance. They will need to access your account to best assist. 

S_K

@dennch 

I recommend that you submit a request to Zoom Billing for assistance. They will need to access your account to determine the issue.

JohnSWren
Listener

Looks to me like I've been double charged, too, and I can't get a human to talk with me and they won't send me an itemized statement for the several years I've been paying them.

S_K

Hi @JohnSWren 

If you believe you have been double charged, I recommend the following.

1. Check your bank or credit card statement to be sure one of the transactions wasn't a pre-authorization. These typically fall off the statement within a few days.
  2. Ensure that you do not have more than one account.
  3. Submit a ticket to Zoom Billing so they can access your account to investigate.

Please note that this is largely a self-service site. Zoom's billing system doesn't have the option to provide itemized statements of past invoices. All of your past invoices are available on your account portal. See Viewing your Zoom Invoice History