cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing issue

rebeccagtcllc
Newcomer
Newcomer

My credit card was charged for the Pro subscription, and I have an email receipt.  However, when I log in, it still shows Basic (Free), so I can not get in touch with Zoom customer service.  What a conundrum!  Please advise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

S_K
Community Champion | Employee

Hi rebeccagtcllclunasser, and map327,

I recommend you Contact Support as this sounds like it could be a technical issue.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

map327
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'm in the same boat! Very frustrating to be stuck.

lunasser
Newcomer
Newcomer

The same thing happened to me... I got the subscription, it was charged in my credit card but I still remain as "basic" user. And I have to host a meeting in a couple of hours... I'm tempted to do it again bu I'm scared of wasting money for nothing twice in a roll. 

S_K

Hi rebeccagtcllclunasser, and map327,

I recommend you Contact Support as this sounds like it could be a technical issue.

They got your money, even they said they refunded it on paper. They never want to actually refund. I got 1-year charge for Pro services. After they agreed my cancelling and refunded my money.. on paper. They never credited it back to my Citibank card. I keep  emailing back and forth with the billing department.. and after a month, I see no money back, and I am using the basic service now.  Be careful!

S_K

Hello @SNT 

I'm sorry to hear of the difficulties you've faced with your refund. I located your support ticket and will respond from there. This isn't a matter of keeping your funds but rather an unfortunate technical issue that needs to be resolved with more assistance from the card-issuing bank. 

I am facing the same trouble please help

chinchurch
Newcomer
Newcomer

where I have to follow up on my zoom account. they deducted from my credit card still my account is basic version.

S_K

If you haven't already done so, I recommend you Contact Support as this sounds like it could be a technical issue.

JLJudicials
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am facing the same trouble 

S_K

If you haven't already done so, I recommend you Contact Support as this sounds like it could be a technical issue.

euspirit
Newcomer
Newcomer

I too have a same issue, The payment has done with credit card, but it is still shows as free version. Please help 

nettesky1225
Newcomer
Newcomer

My debit card was charged last August 23,2024 for an upgrade even if I did not ask for it. I was using it today knowing that I will not have the limitations of the basic plan. Please investigate the matter.