cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin and Owner Settings Issues

Natalie123
Listener

Hello, I am a music teacher and I use zoom to access lessons for my online students.

I have recently had an error message that says, "Your Personal Meeting ID is disabled." When I click the link and try to adjust, I cannot change the settings. I have tried multiple times to change my account roles so I can try to change this, but I am still locked out. I am the sole Owner of this account and I don't know why this is happening.

I use Zoom on the web client since it is easier for me that way.

If any of you have advice, that would be really helpful. I have tried all the steps on the Zoom support tutorials but since I can't change my role, I can't follow the instructions.

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Natalie123 welcome to Zoom Community! I would first suggest checking your Personal Settings at https://zoom.us/profile/setting to see if using your personal meeting ID is disabled anywhere. 

When creating a meeting from the Web Client note there is a difference between an instant meeting using your Personal Meeting ID and starting a scheduled meeting or webinar which in that case, you are most likely using a generated Meeting ID. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!