cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account renewal

Behailu
Listener

If my credit card information is already filled in zoom website  for last year account payment. And if the service effective day already expired, Does it  automatically  renews for the annual fee  by using my credit card info or it asks my permission first for renewal?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Behailu Welcome to the Zoom Community! Thank you for posting for the first time.

All plans purchased online auto-renew. You can find your NEXT INVOICE DATE on your current plans page. You can cancel any time prior to your next renewal date. If you would like to cancel your subscription, please follow the steps outline here: How to Cancel Subscription

I hope this helps!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Behailu Welcome to the Zoom Community! Thank you for posting for the first time.

All plans purchased online auto-renew. You can find your NEXT INVOICE DATE on your current plans page. You can cancel any time prior to your next renewal date. If you would like to cancel your subscription, please follow the steps outline here: How to Cancel Subscription

I hope this helps!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

They can't auto-renew because the old C/C is no longer.  I just need to update my NEW debit card for future payments.

Hello, I have two questions I'm concerned about:

1) Can I untether my card without canceling my subscription? It is more convenient for me to make a renewal decision closer to the end of the period.

2) If I can only untether my card by canceling my subscription, will I still have access to cloud storage after canceling my subscription but during the paid account period?

I emailed you to Zoom tech support, but no response days later. I hope for feedback. Thanks!

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

How to update the credit card on your Zoom account 

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation menu, click Account Management, then Billing.
  3. Click the Billing Information tab.
  4. Scroll to the Payment Method section, then click Edit.
    Note: You need to re-enter all payment card information if you are updating any part of your payment card information. For example, if you are updating the expiration date, you will need to re-enter all other information.
  5. Enter your credit card information.
    Note: If the billing address associated with your payment card is not the same as the address you entered in the Billing Contact section, uncheck the Same as Bill To Contact check box below your credit card information and change the address to match the address associated with your card.
  6. Click Save Changes

Source:  https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/207596143-Updating-your-credit-card 

Although this community forum is a useful resource it is not an official method to resolve billing issues.

If you are encountering billing issues , submit a request to Zoom Billing for assistance.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

tuolslengmuseum
Listener

Dear zoom,

I has problem with renew account with cridite card  my accountry not availible (country Cambodia) please check my question thanks.