cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account not getting upgraded

Cafemutual
Listener

I was using Pro account however in January the subscription ended and my account was downgraded to Basic. When I realized it, and went to Billing section , I  renewed the pro subscription pack yesterday. Still account is showing as Basic. I have received the invoice and payment confirmation in my mailbox, however the same is not reflecting in the 'Invoice history' section of zoom.

Chat option with live agent is also disabled as account status is Basic. How do i get it sorted?

2 REPLIES 2

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Cafemutual have you attempted to re-assign the license? 

As the Owner/Admin (with permissions), on the account you can go to https://zoom.us/account/user#/, from there, search for the user you'd like the license assigned to or if there are no other users on the account, you should see yourself as the only user to edit. 

1. Click Edit at the end of the user row.
    This will open a window.
  2. Choose the User Type to assign
    Note: If your account utilizes the Meeting Connector, but on-prem  is not available under User Type, then you will need to manage on-prem users, using the Group, Account, or User Profile level settings.
  3. After choosing the User Type, use the drop down to select the license.
  4. Save

Let me know if that helps! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Kris_W
Listener

Not sure if my original message went through so apologies if this is a repeat... My account isn't showing my upgrade, and when I click on Users, I don't the option to choose one and my name doesn't appear...