cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Disabled without reason

LeonardoWilliam
Listener

Hey guys, good morning. i want ask, how to fix account disabled. My account got disabled without reason. I was sign in my account and let it open, and i open my zoom settings on google. When i sign in on google my account on zoom aplication sign out and it said that My account got disabled. I hope anyone can help me, Thanks

20 REPLIES 20

Peter_Uy
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @LeonardoWilliam ,

When you created your Zoom Account, do you recall whether you have selected to sign in  with SSO, Google or Facebook or did you nominate an email address and password?

Why would my Zoom account be disabled?

Why would a Zoom account locked?  If you have tried to enter an incorrect password too many times, your Zoom account will be temporarily locked

To unlock your account successfully,
go to Zoom.us/signin >> click on "Forgot Password"  >>  Enter your registered Email ID.

Hope this helps!

Thank you and stay safe!

sign in with google account not working with "forgot password" function. It will be good if zoom provide email support. 

it's quite difficult to chat with the Zoom robot.

Bort

If you are signing in with a Google account, that means that Zoom does not have a password stored for your account. You would need to reset your Google account's password, not Zoom's. 

Send me a private message with your login email if you are still having issues. 

Hi, Im having trouble signing into zoom. it says, Account Disabled. Error 1,003. What to do with this?

Bort

Please contact Zoom Support directly for assistance with this error code. 
This article has a bit more info: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/5719824689421-Zoom-error-code-1003

Bort

Are you getting any error codes? That would be helpful 

tekimik
Listener

I got error message 10003.  How can I get my account back? It's disabled right now.

ACPL
Listener

My firmed account had same issue. Account disabled . How to get host key when you can't log in because account is disabled 

Bort

Hi, 

Error 1003 generally means that your account has been disabled by an admin on your account. Please reach out to an admin who runs your account and request they re-enable your profile. 

If you are a stand-alone user and have no admin, you will need to contact Zoom Support for help. 

Hi,

How can I request the help form zoom support, do you have  zoom support email address?

Bort

You can find information on how to contact Zoom Support here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362003

amylynn829
Listener

I am in the middle of this process as well and have had no response from Zoom at all, it is almost a week from when I submitted an appeal and zero response from Zoom. What is going on??? It is obviously some time of glitch. This is very frustrating to say the least.

MagdalenaSL
Listener

I got the same issue. One day i got an email from Zoom notified that someone has changed my Zoom Account password. I did a request to change the password, then I received password reset confirmation from Zoom, but the message was strange. It was stated that my account has been deactivated due to violation of terms of service or community standards. and I had to submit an appeal.

I submit an appeal, but then Zoom emailed me that my payment refund was successfully processed. 

I don't know what's wrong and how to get my account back.

Anyone please help.

Zulfian
Listener

I got error message 10003.  How can I get my account back? It's disabled right now

Rhega
Listener

My account is back, previously disabled by admin zoom. But I chat with admin support to ask for help and tell the chronology. I was directed to fill in the appeal, and the admin will send a code via email that is used in zoom. About 7 days, the account will be returned and notified via email.

Did you ever find out why they disabled your account in the first place?

Badari
Listener

very disaappointy to zoom. when the account to disable money can't back to us. 😞

redsapeal
Listener

Same thing happened here. I am leaving Zoom. Worst customer service I have ever experienced. F**king awful company. 

sat112
Listener

Did you got any error. I also faced the same problem during a meeting with digital agency Utah.

wepawa
Listener

I couldn't figure out why my account had been disabled either.  Finally I called Apple Support and they were able to advise me.  In my case, I had contacted visa regarding a charge on my card for a Peacock subscription that I felt was not warranted.  Apple support told me to contact them directly whenever I had a problem with an apple product.  The very competent agent restored my Zoom account and I was able to upgrade & access it as usual.