cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing Account without correct email

gjbergs
Listener

Hello,

I set up a paid zoom account for a client, and by mistake put a typo in the email address associated with the account. Due to this, I cannot access the account to update the email address as when I try and login, I cannot gain access to the code sent to the email because the email address does not exist. My client paid for the entire year for this account, and they are a nonprofit so were able to use the special tech soup discount. 

I submitted a ticket through my own personal account but haven't received anything back yet. My client needs access to this new zoom account as soon as possible. I can't believe I made this error, but here I am, desperately seeking help for my large mistake. I have the purchase receipt, etc. Any guidance is GREATLY appreciated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MGSR
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hello @gjbergs 

A tad late but welcome to the Zoom Community! We're glad you're here.

If you do not have access to the email address used to register to verify the change, you can submit a request to Zoom Support. When submitting a request, enter the following information:

• Please select your request type: Ensure that Billing & Account Management is selected
  • Your email address: Enter your new email address that you can be contacted at
  • Subject
  • Description
  • Request Type: Select Account Management
  • About: Select Unable to access email
  • Complete any optional fields that will assist with your request

You can read more in this article.

Have a great day!

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MGSR
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hello @gjbergs 

A tad late but welcome to the Zoom Community! We're glad you're here.

If you do not have access to the email address used to register to verify the change, you can submit a request to Zoom Support. When submitting a request, enter the following information:

• Please select your request type: Ensure that Billing & Account Management is selected
  • Your email address: Enter your new email address that you can be contacted at
  • Subject
  • Description
  • Request Type: Select Account Management
  • About: Select Unable to access email
  • Complete any optional fields that will assist with your request

You can read more in this article.

Have a great day!

Mark
Zoom Community Team

MGSR
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hello @gjbergs 

Since it has been a while, I have marked the answer as a solution.
Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

Have a great day!

Mark
Zoom Community Team