cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom WorkPlace App Audio is not working after Fall 2024 updates

TT12

I have updated all of my drivers, checked app permissions, disconnected other apps that use audio functions, uninstalled and reinstalled the desktop app and no matter what account I sign into I cannot hear audio from Zoom on my computer. When the Zoom app was "Zoom One" I didn't have this problem, the transistion to "Zoom Workplace" has been nothing but trouble. I have asked for help with this with both my private, paid account and my university provided account and haven't be helped. I don't see a point of continuing to pay for Zoom if it is not working and I can't get help for this. 

1 REPLY 1

HTK21

I know this sounds too easy, but go to your microphone and sound settings in your computer and make sure the correct device is selected.  Then go to Zoom> settings > audio and make sure the correct devices are selected there as well.  I've had to do this for every user I've installed for since it changed to workspaces.  Also check microphone privacy settings. Lastly, sometimes signing out, restarting your computer and logging back in works.