Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Phone - automatic recording is enabled, but recordings are not being saved

bvk
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi community,

I have Zoom Phone on my account so I can record phone calls and access transcriptions. (Note phone  recordings are NOT the same as Zoom Meeting Recordings.) 

I have enabled auto-recording and live transcriptions in my Account Settings.

When I make test phone calls it shows it is recording. 

But when the call ends, my call history shows that a call has been made, but there is no recording of it. 

I am the only user on my account, so I have all the relevant permissions to download, access, edit, delete recordings... they're just not appearing. 

Any suggestions please? 

Thanks so much,

bvk

2 REPLIES 2

Abd56ullah
Explorer
Explorer

Anyone is here to help me i want to record the call of Nulls Brawl. Please help me.

ITOAdmin
Explorer
Explorer

If you go to Phone System Management > Logs > Recordings, that is where I found the one I tested for you. Apparently, Ad-Hoc and Automatic Recordings are handled separately for access. Ad-Hoc recordings are accessible by the user by default, but Automatic Recordings are not. You need to grant the user permissions to access Automatic Recordings. To do this, select the user, go to the Policy tab, scroll to Automatic Call Recording, and add the user or yourself to have access. Here is a good article to reference and I hope it helps.  https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0069433#h_b50ba592-fdc0-408f-84de-...