cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logic tech h800 not working with zoom

Howard
Newcomer
Newcomer

Headphone works with Spotify. Computer Surface Pro. Zoom knows it’s connected to headphones but the microphone and earphones do not work

3 REPLIES 3

Joaz2080
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

Hello @Howard - Sorry to hear about this. Can you access "zoom.us/test" to make sure that Zoom is detecting the microphone and speaker? You can also click on the "carrot" icon to ensure that are connected to the right microphone

Joaz2080_0-1638888017918.png

stevario
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am having the same issue.  I have a ASUS Zenbook UX363EA and a Logitech H820e headset.  The headset works fine with Teams, Google Voice, and video in browser (YouTube, etc.).  It constantly fails to connect when I open Zoom.  If I reboot, the problem will go away for 10 minutes.  Then in the middle of a Zoom conference the headset stops working. and I get the message Zoom cannot detect the microphone and/or speakers.

I have downloaded all the latest drivers from ASUS.com/us.

I am still not sure if this is Zoom or the laptop... but the fact that the headset works with other software makes me suspect Zoom.

Hello @stevario Sorry to hear that you are experiencing a similar issue. From the look of things, it seems that Zoom is being suppressed. Can you make sure that other applications(Teams, Google Voice, etc) are closed before the meeting?