cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling Meetings with auto Co-Hosting?

seanID
Newcomer
Newcomer

I use paid Zoom licenses with all my co-workers in a tech support environment. We schedule meetings with clients using the meeting calendar BUT these calendars are individual specific - meaning having a team calendar where anyone can start the meeting without the original person is problematic. Yes we can add a co-host to a meeting later but i want to know is there a way to create an actual TEAM scheduling link - where any member of the team can administer the meeting or is there a way to auto-add a co-host when the scheduling link is used?

1 REPLY 1

meriment
Participant
Participant

Sounds like you need a pooled calendar for the team where everyone' availability in taken into account and team members auto-added as co-hosts. This can be accomplished using Zoom's API whereby a multiple people's Zoom meeting availability is surveyed before booking a meeting and a webhook adds a co-host when a meeting is scheduled. If you are not a developer there is a Zoom app, Salepager, that lets you schedule Zoom meetings taking multiple people's Zoom meeting availability into account.