cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduler... Not sure it's worth it... someone have better feedback??

timgoodwin
Newcomer
Newcomer

I've been trying the scheduler trial and I have to say I'm perplexed. I've used Calendly for years. And for my needs, most are handled with the Zoom Scheduler version. But two things that I seem to see that are a pain:

1) I can't have a page where the person can select between a zoom meeting and in person. In calendly I can. And for my type of work, I need people to have that option.

2) It takes FOREVER for optional times to load for someone to select in the calendar!! Calendly loads optional times/the calendar within 1-2 seconds. Zoom's Scheduler takes approximately 45 seconds (at fastest so far) up to 2 minutes! For most people seeing the little "wheel of death" as we used to call it, it meant the page crashed. So I can imagine the clients closing out the page assuming it's broken when it's just trying to load.

Does anyone else have this issue? I've only got 1 calendar (my ical) attached. It's the only calendar I use for everything. And as I said, Calendly will load the page in a second or two, but a minute or 2 can be perceived as a crashed page and it's rather annoying. ZOOM PEEPS, Any help??? Or is that just how Zoom plans to have this product run?

Sincerely, 

Hopeful but not hooked yet.

0 REPLIES 0