cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I unmute all participants in a webinar with one click in zoom webinar?

JulianaGeha
Explorer
Explorer

Hello @Ray_Harwood ,

Thank you so much for your previous help. 

I have an event with 1,500 participants, I understood that my only choice for this number of participants is zoom webinar. Can I unmute all participants in one click in zoom webinar? Because I need interaction from the attendees.

So if yes, appreciate helping me out on learning how to unmute all participants at once.

If no, do you advise on another option in zoom to accommodate  for 1500 participants and being able to unmute them all with one click.

thank you so much in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi again, @JulianaGeha.

Sorry, there’s no way to get more than 1,000 people on camera and audio in one session.

Maybe if you explain a bit about how your event is organized, I can provide some specific help.

One suggestion would be to hold a webinar, then open up several Breakout Rooms, allowing your attendees to choose which rooms to go into. Again, no more that 500 people can enter one Breakout Room in a Webinar, but if you had 3 Breakout Rooms, you could accommodate 500 each, though I’d recommend 4 Breakout Rooms with about 375 or so each. 

See https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0057838 

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Hello @Ray_Harwood ,

1st thank you so much for your help, I tremendously appreciate it.

Well, I don't need a lot of interaction, but during the warmup of the audience, I would like them to be able to express their excitement via video and/or audio for 10seconds or so. that s the purpose.

If we opt for the breakout rooms, am I still capable of talking to all of them at once, or I shall enter the room I want to speak to, and the other rooms wont hear me?

Again, thank you very much for your help.

hello @daphne_colson 

thank you for your feedback, i really appreciate it.

my best wishes