cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing upcoming meetings only showing one month at a time

TiffanyS
Explorer
Explorer

I am currently only able to view one month at a time of upcoming meetings in the browser, and only a week at a time in the Windows app. This has changed recently, and I can't figure out why or how to change it back. I schedule groups 6-12 months at a time, and need to be able to see more than a month at once! I would appreciate any help with this. I can set the dates in the date range, but it won't allow me to select more than one month at a time.

18 REPLIES 18

jc9999
Explorer
Explorer

I have the same problem via the Zoom website.  The calendar won't let me extend the date range past a month.

I tried using Zoom on my iPhone and on the recurring meetings it doesn’t list them or show the dates, so I have no idea when they are.

Supawoman11
Explorer
Explorer

Same here.  I created meetings recently and was able to see them all - now I can only view one month range.  No instructions available of how to extend the range.  

jordancda
Explorer
Explorer

Same issue. I am constantly scheduled two months out and it's a huge hassle to not be able to see my latest scheduled meeting. I used to be able to see a much larger date-range and now it's capped at one month. 

jordancda
Explorer
Explorer

I've opened a support ticket for this issue. I suggest others do the same. I referenced this forum post. You can also reference my ticket if you want. Reference number TS1394991.

I just opened ticket TS1395194.  If others are having this problem, please "like" all of these posts as maybe that will help escalate the issue.  Thanks everyone.

Thank you! I also have the same issue - I cant even see a month worth of meetings!

Thanks!  I submitted a ticket and referenced your ticket number.  Frustrating 😞 

bajCO
Newcomer
Newcomer

I also submitted a ticket. Hopefully they get this fixed asap. Very frustrating! 

jordancda
Explorer
Explorer

UPDATE

From Zoom Support in response to my ticket:

We really appreciate your feedback regarding this recent change on how your Upcoming meetings are displayed on the Zoom web portal. Rest assured that we are already aware of this change. I would also like to inform you that our internal team is already working on this matter. We will be in touch as soon as we have further updates from them.

SteveByers
Newcomer
Newcomer

Yay!

AnitaNN
Newcomer
Newcomer

Viewing upcoming meetings only showing one month at a time

I'm having the same problem. 

How do you change the dates to see when meetings are scheduled on the organization’s Zoom link? I can’t get this to work. You should have left well enough alone!

Reference number TS1394991 from another member.

e06517
Newcomer
Newcomer

I also submitted a ticket.  This is crazy.  They need to fix this issue ASAP!!!!

My ticket number is TS1398949.

mel118
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'm also having this same problem. I've tried talking with the chat bot ad it just keeps sending me articles and videos to watch how to schedule things.

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hello there, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused and the late response.

Our engineering team is now aware of your feedback and is working to extend the filter's range. 

We do not have an estimated time when it will be extended, but once we have the information, we will be updating the community in this thread.

For now, thank you for your patience and understanding.

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Jyates1966
Newcomer
Newcomer

Having the same issue.  It is causing me issues because I have reschedule several meetings numerous times because they were not showing up.

jc9999
Explorer
Explorer

They "fixed" it so now we can see 3 months worth of meetings but we need to be able to see all of them! Please continue to submit tickets to get this fixed.