Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to share screen in Zoom Web App

KHSU-AdamB
Newcomer
Newcomer

Good day,

We use Wolfvision Cynaps in our classrooms.  The systems leverage the Zoom Web App (Web RTC) to connect to Zoom. It has worked fine for the last 2 years (for the most part).  Today, I noticed that the "Share Screen" option is gone.  Not Good. I tried using the web-client on my desktop computer as well and saw the same thing.  I think this is a global issue. Anyone else seeing this?

Regards.

2 REPLIES 2

simons1
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi Adam,

I am working in marketing at WolfVision in Austria and I have noticed your forum post. The Cynap product manager is not able to replicate your issue, and asks if you are using the latest Cynap firmware (this would be v1.62 for all models except Cynap Pro which is on v1.63). Apparently there were some WebRTC bugfixes included in the last firmware release. Also in a zoom.us account the screen sharing settings can be changed, and it might be useful to check that your settings are allowing screen sharing. If you do not find a solution to this issue, please send an email to support @ wolfvision.com  or support @ wolfvision.us if you are in USA. Thank you.

Thanks so much for the follow up.  Things started working the next day.  Not sure if Zoom made some adjustments or what.  I appreciate the interaction.

Regards.