cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"The requested service is not available in your calling plan" error message

haiming
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have purchased the "Zoom Phone Australia & New Zealand Unlimited Calling" today.

But when I try to call the Zoom test number 8378 or my mobile phone, it keeps saying "The requested service is not available in your calling plan". Can anyone help me with this? Thank you very much!

4 REPLIES 4

marm
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am also having the same trouble.

marm
Newcomer
Newcomer

See the previous post about this same issue.  I was able to resolve by going through the process of actually assigning the product to myself.  Although it looks like it's assigned when you look at the dashboard, it's evidently not really assigned.  Good luck! 🙂

How exactly did you do this? It's only me on the account and it looks assigned to me. I can make the test call, but I can't actually call anyone else. Receiving calls fine. 

Jen_K

I actually just figured this out. I'm not sure if this was a glitch that wasn’t done automatically or if it is a step that was skipped… but thought I’d share in case anyone else has the issue.

In the Zoom profile area, go to "Admin", then "Phone System Management", then "Users & Rooms" from the side menue

1. Under users, select check box next to the the persons/user.
  2. Click “Assign Packages” under the menu option that appears after checking the user box. It’ll be above the list of users be below the “Department” dropdown box.
  3. Select your package and hit confirm.