cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upstream CNP declined sharing request for campaign CXIJ5JS.

OhanaTaxService
Newcomer
Newcomer

Ok I've followed the written directions and just can NOT figure out how to fix this.  Not having live support really makes me considering going to another phone product.  Hoping someone here can help because I just can't make it right no matter how I try.  I've done everything as outlined in the directions and still can't fix it.

• Upstream CNP declined sharing request for campaign CXIJ5JS. Explanation: Brand email used does not match the Brand, Brand email used does not match the Brand, You do not have a privacy policy on your website, /Your privacy policy mentions that you sell data, Inadequate details on website consent method, Inadequate details on Inbound SMS consent method, Inadequate details on Written consent method
2 REPLIES 2

Celts
Newcomer
Newcomer

Go into this forum SMS Campaign Rejection to see if we can all help each other

Hi @OhanaTaxService @Celts thank you both for posting to the Zoom Community!

Towards the bottom of the following article you will see the different rejection Reason and how to resolve: 10DLC Campaign creation checklist 

I also highly encourage you to review the recording of the Zoom 10DLC SMS Campaign Enforcement Webinar here: Recording - Zoom 10DLC SMS Campaign Enforcement Webinar. It has some great tips and information on how to successfully submit your campaign as well as common rejection reasons and how to fix them.

I hope this was helpful! 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?