cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing audio only as co host on Macbook

MarcWomm
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello. I recently started an education online course. As part of your housework the participants will become co-hosts and need to share audio only. 
During the day I use a windows PC but more often I use my MacBook and I do not get the option or I do not find it to share audio only. When I am the host, I do see the option but not when I am being made co host in a different meeting. 

How can I resolve this?

Thanks for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bstrelko
Community Champion | Customer

Got it. When you click 'share screen' are you presented with a window of what you'd like to share?

You should have 3 tabs at the top of that window, one of which reads 'computer audio'.

Please ensure that the meeting host has allowed co-hosts to share content.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

bstrelko

When you say 'share audio only' do you mean that the participants just need to be able to speak/listen without showing their cameras, or are they actually sharing audio from their computer (an application/video/sound file, etc)?

This will inform next steps.

MarcWomm
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello,

what I mean is the latter, to share audio from their computer, a sound file, in this case.

bstrelko

Got it. When you click 'share screen' are you presented with a window of what you'd like to share?

You should have 3 tabs at the top of that window, one of which reads 'computer audio'.

Please ensure that the meeting host has allowed co-hosts to share content.

tkbowen2
Newcomer
Newcomer

@bstrelko Thank you for this easy answer that was exactly what I was looking for.