Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One-Man Business - Change Voicemail

pgckc
Explorer
Explorer

Hi

One man business here - got the Auto Reception (ex 101) routing calls to the one users (100). 

How do i change the voicemail greeting? My only option appears to be 'Default' and there isnt an EDIT option per the documentation. 

thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

enielsen
Creator I
Creator I

Are you the user at that extension or do you have  Zoom Phone admin privileges? I'm guessing that you don't have permission to edit that user's extension settings as I can't think of any other reason one would not be seeing the Edit button.

Hmm, in Account Management/Account Settings/Zoom Phone, is Personal Audio Library enabled? I could see that being disabled keeping you from customizing a user's voicemail message....

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

enielsen
Creator I
Creator I

Are you the user at that extension or do you have  Zoom Phone admin privileges? I'm guessing that you don't have permission to edit that user's extension settings as I can't think of any other reason one would not be seeing the Edit button.

Hmm, in Account Management/Account Settings/Zoom Phone, is Personal Audio Library enabled? I could see that being disabled keeping you from customizing a user's voicemail message....

hmm - not sure if my reply actually got saved - but that was the solution - the Personal Audio Library was NOT enabled. Once it was enabled - i was able to do everything!!!

thanks for the prompt response and the answer!