cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10DLC Registration failed over and over

kayceebuckalew
Newcomer
Newcomer

I need some help. I have submitted my 10DLC campaign 20+ times since March and each time it is getting rejected. It is always something. Lately, the error message is that my website is inaccessible and that there's no privacy policy on it. The privacy policy is huge and printed on the home screen just for the sake of passing this registration. It is also easily accessible, and the website used in registration can be copy/pasted to the browser and immediately pulls up the website. I have had multiple zoom customer service people help and assure me it looks perfect and will be approved. And then, it doesn't. They always say they will "submit a ticket" and that does absolutely nothing. I have to have the ability to text for my business and my clients are becoming frustrated with the fact I cant text back. 

What can I do? Is there a manager over this I can talk with? Can I talk to the 10DLC registration committee directly? I really need some help

Is there a way 

4 REPLIES 4

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee

Hello @kayceebuckalew,

Welcome to the Zoom Community! We're glad to have you here.

We're sorry for the inconvenience. You can check out this article for the 10DLC campaign creation checklist and solutions for rejection reasons.

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

You respond to a client's hearltfelt email asking for help because she is struggling with whatever joke of a third party service zoom choose to conduct these SMS reviews, with a canned response?! 

That article I have follwowed to the T and our campaign are also rejected because of things like the privacy policy, whis is on our site, they even have the direct link to it.  They also say they need more information on the written form clinets use to sign up, so I uploaded that form, and still they reject the campaign and ask that we upoload the form.  It's almost as if they aren't even opening the submissions they are just catagorically rejecting everyone.

I am actively searching other VOIP providers to take my business to, and I suggest everyone with this issue do the same.   I know for a fact the SMS campaign registration process with other VOIP competitors actually works, people actually get approved, and you can actually talk to someone who is helpful.  Zoom your failing.

MGSR

Hello @ziada1979!

We're sorry for the inconvenience. We totally understand your frustration. 

As you have mentioned that you have followed the instructions religiously, we have forwarded your concern to the relevant department and you may receive an email regarding the result. 

Thank you very much for your understanding. 

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

I just changed to Zoom from Nextiva, where along with other service issues, they were ABSOLUTLY NO HELP in obtaining approval.