Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

windows 11 multiple desktops in zoom workplace

rjhanson
Explorer
Explorer

Hello,
I am using Windows 11 and it has the ability to use multiple desktops.  I am demonstrating a simulation with multiple windows open.  I can select the screen and everything shows up including stuff I need but do not want to be seen with my simulation windows.

With windows 11 I can put the simulation on the 2nd desktop and then I was hoping to select that screen to share but zoom does not see the 2nd display, 

Am I doing something wrong or is this something zoom  has not considered?

Thanks

Richard

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

rjhanson
Explorer
Explorer

Hello All,

Figured out my issue with trying to access the 2nd virtual desktop windows 11 provides for additional workspace.

I was trying to access the 2nd desktop from the 1st desktop and zoom can not see it.

So after thinking about it I moved the simulation and zoom into the 2nd desktop and it works perfectly and I don't have to keep moving my other open windows around in the 1st desktop.

Not sure how you says this is solved, so can I get assistance with this?

Thanks

Richard

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

rjhanson
Explorer
Explorer

Hello All,

Figured out my issue with trying to access the 2nd virtual desktop windows 11 provides for additional workspace.

I was trying to access the 2nd desktop from the 1st desktop and zoom can not see it.

So after thinking about it I moved the simulation and zoom into the 2nd desktop and it works perfectly and I don't have to keep moving my other open windows around in the 1st desktop.

Not sure how you says this is solved, so can I get assistance with this?

Thanks

Richard