cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

waiting room not working

LucindaR84
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have a pro account, but when people try to join my call, it tells them I'm in another meeting, when shouldn't it just put them into the waiting room? I have the waiting room enabled, and it used to work fine, this is a recent glitch. Another thing is that when someone joins my meeting, I'll get an email announcing it, but I won't get a notification within Zoom.

5 REPLIES 5

RajanB
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

Hi Lucinda

Is it possible that the MeetingID changed recently & those users were trying to get into the old/wrong meeting? Can you check with those users which meeting ID they were trying to get into?

If this is not the case, I would suggest raising a ticket with Zoom support.

ChrisO
Creator I
Creator I

In addition to @RajanB's advice. There is a setting under Meeting settings>>Email Notifications to receive emails when someone joins a meeting before the host. If you do not wish to receive them simply turn it off.

ChrisO_0-1636032139446.png

Please remember to mark responses as accepted if they resolve your issue.
***Sometimes success is only achieved through many failures!***

I think you're missing the point, the only way to get into the meeting it through the email, so disabling the emails would mean you couldn't join the meeting at all.

qsmxpilot
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'm having the same issue, zoom tells them I'm in another meeting.  Have you found a fix yet?

AgentFly
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have this issue too.