cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unique Zoom links

LeadTechies
Newcomer
Newcomer

I need to make unique Zoom links for each student who has paid for the lessons, only one link for each student, end of the lesson it should be expired. also is there any way to restrict using the same unique link only to one person, means that a unique link for one student and the same link can't be shared with others? thank you

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @LeadTechies.

I'm not sure about how you're trying to operate... but "unique links" normally only occur when registration is required.  You could import student information for registration, but it seems unwieldy, depending on how you're really hoping to make this work.  Is there just one meeting?  One meeting per student?  Hopefully you're not trying to do all of this with your PMI -- there are a number of restrictions when using the PMI that will prohibit you from being able to do things like registration.

Give me a little more info and I'll see if I can think of anything else that might assist.

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

LeadTechies
Newcomer
Newcomer

Actually, this is for my online classes, I have some system that can integrate into Zoom API .
I am conducting classes online, for around 1,000 students weekly ,each week they need to pay to attend online classes , so I need to restrict access to my classes for those who have not paid for weekly fee. One student can share his Zoom link with another student which also I need to restrict , in that way, i need to give Unique links for each student per session, one session per week. that is my requirement. Thank you