cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

screen sharing movies

DougieFresh
Newcomer
Newcomer

I was trying to watch a movie with someone and certain videos share with video visible, but not the one I was trying to watch which I purchased on Hulu and YouTube (waste of money because it didn't work).  I tried changing the movie resolution, optimizing for video, TCP, but no results.

3 REPLIES 3

zarz
Newcomer
Newcomer

I will start the meeting with my team member to discuss topic about the website which we optimize and want to rank on top of google. But When we share the screen my blog images is not visible. So How to fix this issue. My website is related to movies and dramas related. 

cheyenneparker
Newcomer
Newcomer

same issue in my website

juanbrown
Newcomer
Newcomer

It sounds like you've had a really frustrating experience with screen sharing movies, especially after spending money on platforms like Hulu and YouTube only to find out that the videos wouldn't share properly. I've been there too! Screen sharing can be hit or miss, depending on the platform or the content you're trying to stream.

One thing that might help is checking if the app you're using for screen sharing supports streaming from these services. Some apps have restrictions due to DRM (Digital Rights Management) which could be why your video isn’t showing up for the person you're sharing with.

You might want to explore different apps or tools designed specifically for media sharing, like the one at [app URL], which could offer a better experience.

Also, optimizing settings like resolution and network stability can sometimes make a difference, but it’s a bit of trial and error. It’s definitely frustrating, but exploring alternative apps could be worth a shot to get that movie night back on track!