cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recordings

Elizwela
Newcomer
Newcomer

Where can I find my recording?  I just had a meeting, started and stopped recording a couple of times, at the end of the meeting zoom usually asks me where I want to save the recording.  today...  nothing. 
Where can I

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @Elizwela.

Were you the Owner/Host of the meeting? Possibly a Co-Host of someone else’s meeting?

If you are the meeting owner, it could have been recorded to the Cloud. Check your Cloud Recordings. 

If you were a co-Host of someone else’s meeting, you might have started a Cloud Recording, but in this case, it would be in the account of the Meeting owner. 

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @Elizwela.

Were you the Owner/Host of the meeting? Possibly a Co-Host of someone else’s meeting?

If you are the meeting owner, it could have been recorded to the Cloud. Check your Cloud Recordings. 

If you were a co-Host of someone else’s meeting, you might have started a Cloud Recording, but in this case, it would be in the account of the Meeting owner. 

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Thank you so very much ~

Recorded two lectures. First one finished and exported beautifully. I got confident and recorded a longer one. When I tried to export, Zoom said it was too busy to export it and I should visit my local recordings later. It isn't there. Recording lost for good? Or is it possibly hiding somewhere? Or should I just give the entire lecture again?

Mecha
Newcomer
Newcomer

hi I recorded a meeting or thought I did but I can't find the record 

alinedjacques
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi, I recorded a zoom meeting, hosted in my account, and nominated that it should be saved 'local'. I watched it convert. And then it disappeared and I cant locate it.