cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iFrame Zoom Link Help with WordPress

Drichardson
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi there. I’ve iFramed a Zoom meeting registration link into my landing page on WordPress and it looks great, but when you fill in the form and click submit in Chrome you get a little sad face. In Safari, the form goes away entirely. Once someone clicks submit they should get a message stating that their registration is pending approval. Can anyone help with this issue? Maybe there’s a way to redirect the person upon clicking to a new page or something. The confirmation email goes through, so the registration does go through, but it's just the end user experience that's confusing.

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @Drichardson.

The Zoom registration forms are not designed to work in an iFrame.  I know people have managed to do it successfully in some cases, but if there are issues with it, you're unlikely to get direct assistance from Zoom.

I think from Zoom's perspective, the registration works fine stand-alone, and if you want to have a customized registration page you're welcome to join the Developers forum and embed code into your page that calls the Zoom APIs to create registrations, but beyond that, there's not much help I can give you. (If I knew how to make it happen, I'd share it!)

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !