cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't create a virtual background.

Egold
Newcomer
Newcomer

My system and photo conform to all the requirements. I have read the articles, but none of what they say to do actually exists in my zoom. And it is _my_ zoom, I'm the acct holder, so this doesn't have anything to do w/an admin not giving me rights. Suggestions?

Also, this seems to be a recurring issue for a lot of users, why can't zoom just post directions that are actually useful?

4 REPLIES 4

RN
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hey @Egold when you attempt to add an image as a virtual background what is the specific error you're receiving? 

Do you also meet the Zoom Virtual Background system requirements?

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Yes, I comply w/all the system requirements. No error msg, just none of the options I _should_ be seeing under the Meetings tab. In my Meetings tab, all I have is Upcoming, Previous, Personal Room and Meeting Templates. That's it. None of the personalization option I should have.

As I mentioned in my original post, this is MY acct, there's no admin who could be limiting these options.

Thank you.

willjoe2442
Contributor I
Contributor I

In the Meeting tab, navigate to the Virtual Background option (under the In Meeting (Advanced) section) and verify that the setting is enabled. Note: If the setting is disabled, click the toggle to enable it.

Regards,

Diana

The problem is that I don't have any of those options (see attached screenshot).

Thank you.