Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom windows in screen sharing

Nir2
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hey! 

When im sharing my screen all the other participants sees all the zoom related panels and windows as gray like squares on their screen.

I have tried share with(or without) window filtering, but its just showing them the windows and I wnat them just to see my screen without it.

I made sure that the optimize video clip feature is not checked.

"Showing zoom windows during screen share" is off.

Any other suggestions? 

5 REPLIES 5

Brian100
Explorer
Explorer

this is a new issue for many at my firm. none of the suggested changes resolve the issue. very frustrating.

Jennife
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

Hi, sorry to hear that you guys encountered the issue. Our team is paying attention to this case. According to our experience, Black sharing has different reasons. Please help to check your Graphic card information, see the below image.  

Jennife_0-1723099415172.png

If your Graphic is NVIDIA, it might be a known issue caused by NVIDIA, we have a solution already, please try to follow the steps in this article.

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0060527#collapsePC

Jennife_1-1723099415174.png

If your Graphic is intel Irix xe, please check the driver version, if it is a 2024 release,  it should be a new issue that we can reproduce, we are working on it. Before we find the root cause, There is a workaround that can remove the grey box of the Zoom window but the sharing control bar will still be shown as the grey box, that is use the capture mode Advanced share without window filtering Or Legacy operating systems

Jennife_3-1723099446410.png

Last, we hope you can provide your Graphic and driver version here so that we can record them.

Regards

I have the same issue and my graphics driver is: Intel(R) UHD Graphics V31.0.101.5590 Date: 2024-06-10

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hello @Thomas_oose,

Kindly update your graphics card driver to the latest version and try advance share without window filtering and Legacy operating systems as shown in the photo above.

Please let us know if it works or if you need further assistance.

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hi, thx for your answer.

1. I've tried all options for the screen capture mode, none of them works fine for me.
  2. The graphics driver on my notebook (Lenovo P14s) is already the latest one:
    Intel(R) UHD Graphics V31.0.101.5590

So, the only thing I can do, is waiting and praying, that the next driver version will solve the problem?

Regards
Tom