cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upcoming Meeting Reminder Notification

AmyI
Participant
Participant

I used to receive desktop notices, but recently they stopped showing up.  I've tried all the recommendations in the help and the feature is turned on in the settings.

Any suggestions?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee

Thank you for your reply. I apologize that the workaround did not resolve it for you. Our engineers are actively working on a fix, and providing additional logs would greatly assist them in diagnosing the problem further. Please consider submitting a ticket via this this link. 

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

It appears the engineers fixed this issue yesterday afternoon.  Thank you.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

lynn895
Contributor I
Contributor I

You could integrate your meetings with your calendar. There is also a Zoom marketplace app, Salepager, that sends reminders for all your Zoom meetings.

I've already set up the integration with my calendar and downloaded the zoom marketplace app.  It was working previously, but it is not now. 

ChrisV1
Explorer
Explorer

I'm having this exact same issue. In settings on the web under Meeting>General, I had "Merge Meetings and Calendar tabs" turned on. I turned that off, and now I'm getting all upcoming meeting reminder notifications on my desktop again just fine. I tried turning merge meetings and calendar tabs back on, and the the desktop notifications stopped working again. 

This is really annoying because I much prefer the Zoom desktop client layout with the merged meetings and calendar tabs (merged into calendar), but for some reason that seems to be causing the notifications to stop working, at least for me. I am hoping this is a bug that they can fix and not intentional by design. I really need the desktop meeting notifications, but I also want to use the merged calendar. 

Thank you for this tip!  I was also having this exact same issue after an update, and adjusting that setting resolved it.  I'm wondering if it might be a glitch, as other workmates don't seem to be experiencing this issue.

MGSR

Hi @AmyI 

Did you see the response from @ChrisV1?
You may try this as a workaround until this issue is fixed.

Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

Have a great day!

Mark
Zoom Community Team

Unfortunately - this did not work for me.

MGSR

Thank you for your reply. I apologize that the workaround did not resolve it for you. Our engineers are actively working on a fix, and providing additional logs would greatly assist them in diagnosing the problem further. Please consider submitting a ticket via this this link. 

Mark
Zoom Community Team

It appears the engineers fixed this issue yesterday afternoon.  Thank you.

When will the fix be rolled out?  I started having this problem with the most recent update that was rolled out around Jun 20-24 2024.  I've tried this meeting merge switch but it doesn't fix the issue.  Any update on when this will be fixed is appreciated as missing notifications for meetings is a PITA.