cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZOOM WORKPLACE IS NOT WHAT I WANT! BRING THE OTHER DESKTOP BACK PLEASE!

client

I missed a meeting because I could not locate one of my many unscheduled recurring meeting.  I don't work well with calendars, I prefer my paper planner.  Anything that contributes to my anxiety must go.  I have been with Zoom for many years and now that I am being forced to have to see a stupid giant page that says add to calendar, and no longer see my big meeting names, I am forced to move on to a better platform.  I can't see a tiny link that says recurring meetings and it should be big because it's the most important.  The calendar feature should just be a clickable option.  This should not be a main userface, the meetings list should.  The calendar could have been a simple opt in clickable option for those who use calendars.  Please get rid of this and put the old friendly user face desktop back.  I don't like it.

3 REPLIES 3

colegs
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@client - Can you go into your settings and check the very first meeting setting to see if your calendar and meetings tabs have been merged?

colegs_0-1720211312132.png

client

That was checked, and therefore I unchecked that.  I opened the Desktop Icon, and it still has the white screen that says connect calendar on the bottom.  Is this just the new interface of the desktop app.  When I used to open up Zoom Desktop icon, I would click on "meetings" and all of my meetings with names would appear.  Now it is a white screen that says connect calendar.  My meetings are under a tiny link that I can barely see.  I am not comfortable with the new userface.  Thanks

colegs

I am not sure what is going on for you since I am seeing the meetings on the left sidebar of my client when I have that option unchecked.  I am not asked to connect a calendar, although when I create meetings, it does ask me if I want to add it to a calendar since I don't have one associated to the account.  Without screen shots, it is hard to verify if I am looking at the same page you are looking at, though.  Sorry.