cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New version lacks meeting link

ChristaMaynard

I have two main problems with the new version of Zoom:

1) I cannot find the meeting link ANYWHERE. I need this to share with people, both via sms with a meeting reminder and also when i create zoom events with another application, the attendees need to recieve the zoom link in their registration email and their reminder email.  It just does not seem to be visible anywher with the new, overly simplified version of zoom

2) Email invitation does not work. I invite participants via their email address for a zoom meeting but they never recieve the email. I even sent it to myself and i don't get the email. Again i really need access to the zoom link so i can share with people who are supposed to attend.

3) how on earth are we able to adjust settings in the new version?  

4) list of upcoming meetings is no longer visible. I can only see them in a callender where many other non zoom meeting items are also present, so it is not very helpful to see what zoom meetings i have created and when.

i found the button for 'use old version' and i will have to use this for the time being, but i am concerned that this will one day vanish and i will be in a pickle.  

I wonder whether there is some new location on the interface where i can find these things, and some way to fix the problem that my atendees don't recieve an email when they were added to a meeting.  Surely this doesnt happen to everyone?  i use a Mac.

0 REPLIES 0