cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teams meeting on Zoom Room - No sound During Teams Call

Chad_P
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have two zoom room controllers, version 6.0.7 and version 6.1.2 (latest). I am using a logitech rally plus setup with speakers, camera, and table mics. This issue just started recently, I have not had sound issues with teams calls on a zoom room for quite some time. I am trying to find a solution other than using Zoom for calls. 

Problem - When a teams meeting is started the participants can hear us, but no audio comes from the rally plus speakers. If I leave the meeting and rejoin the same issue occurs.  

Troubleshooting - I left the above teams call and went into the room controller settings and tested the speaker, it made an audible tone. I rejoined the teams call, no sound. 

Workaround - repeated leaving and joining teams did not work to restore the audio, as a test we started a new zoom call and invited the participant and then the audio from the speakers works. 

This seems to be a teams specific issue with the zoom room controller.  Has anyone else had this issue? 

2 REPLIES 2

adam-ehc
Newcomer
Newcomer

Yes, I'm seeing the same thing with a Zoom Room using a Logitech Meetup and a Tap. No sound from speakers when joining a Teams call. The speaker tests fine and works in Zoom calls.

I opened a ticket with Zoom support, don't expect much help from them but I encourage you to open a ticket as well. Upgraded to version 6.1.5 and this issue still exists for Teams calls.