Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording meetings

JuliaJulesW
Newcomer
Newcomer

Please could someone advise me?!

I run on-line group Zoom meetings and I like to record them for those who attend. When we are having the meeting, I always have the screen on gallery view so we can all see each other and would like it to record that actual view. However, when I go back and watch the recording it is always in speaker view - so it's just my ugly mug on the screen!  How can I change this so it records gallery view? I also regularly share my screen and obviously don't want the gallery view during screen sharing. How can I get gallery view to record during the meeting but not to do so during screen share?

I have looked at setting and do have it on 'Record active speaker with shared screen' but if I click on 'Record gallery view with shared screen', I am going to get the gallery view over the shared screen.  The other option is 'Record active speaker, gallery view and shared screen separately' but I don't even know what this means!  What I want is for it to record gallery view at all times other than during a screen share.  Is this do-able?  Thanks so much.  Julia

1 REPLY 1

storyhub
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Go into the web portal. Select settings > recording tab > Cloud recording > Record gallery view with shared screen or Record active speaker, gallery view and shared screen separately.