cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passcode issue

LarryLCSW
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello, everyone! Here's a problem, or bug, that I've never been able to figure out.

I am a sole owner and proprietor with a Workplace Pro account. For most of my meetings, I have the "Waiting Room Only" enabled, and no passcode. However, every once in a while, I have a meeting with a passcode and no waiting room. 

Whenever I schedule a Passcoded meeting, no matter when I do it, every meeting after that has the passcode on it. If, at 11 a.m. on a Monday, I schedule a Passcoded meeting for 3 p.m. on Tuesday, I have to immediately create a non-passcoded meeting, or all the meetings before 3 p.m. on Tuesday will have that passcode! Then I have to schedule another passcoded meeting before my Tuesday 3 p.m. meeting or my 3 p.m. meeting won't have the passcode -- everyone will be stuck in the waiting room. Then, once my 3 pm meeting is over, I have to make sure to schedule a meeting without the passcode so that my next meetings can be "Waiting Room Only."

This is terribly cumbersome. I don't think it makes sense. Am I missing something? Is there a setting so that I can schedule a passcode for one recurring meeting only, and not have to worry about switching back and forth?

Thank you to anyone who can clarify this for me. 

0 REPLIES 0