cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Zoom Meetings are getting deleted

ccris
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'm using GoHighLevel as CRM. Inside GHL I have multiple calendars and 99% of them are working.

What I noticed is that sometimes a few Zoom Meetings are getting deleted automatically.

I've reached GHL Support and they told me that there is a issue with Zoom (as Zoom is the ones that is deleting my meetings)

How I can figure out how to fix it?

2 REPLIES 2

TMG2023
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am also facing the same issue. When I schedule a Zoom meeting in Google Calendar, it is getting deleted automatically from time to time

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hello there! 

Welcome to the Zoom Community! We're glad to have you here.

Please note that: 

• A non-recurring meeting ID will expire 30 days after the meeting is scheduled. If you restart the same meeting ID within those 30 days, it will remain valid for another 30 days. You can restart the same meeting ID as many times as you would like before it expires.
  • A recurring meeting ID will expire 365 days after the meeting is started on the last occurrence. You can re-use the meeting ID for future occurrences.
  • Scheduled meetings can be started at any time before the scheduled time. The links will not expire or become invalid unless it is past the 30-day period for a non-recurring meeting, have not been used for over 365 days for a recurring meeting, or have been deleted from your Zoom account. An instant meeting link will expire as soon as the meeting is over.

You may read more in this article

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?