Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move to large meeting with 1000 attendees

OrlandoSerenell
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello!

About 20 days ago I scheduled a meeting. I had a large turnout of registrations and the day before yesterday I bought the big meeting with 1000 participants. Do I need to activate something to make sure that the scheduled meeting accepts 1000 participants or is everything already active?

3 REPLIES 3

CarlaA

Hi @OrlandoSerenell , thank you for choosing Zoom to host your meetings 🙂 

Welcome to the Zoom Community!

Once you assign the large meeting license to the correct user, this should be available for immediate use.

To assign: 

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation panel, click User Management, then Users.
  3. Locate or search for the user who you want to assign a license to.
  4. Click Edit at the end of the user entry.
  5. Select the license you want to assign. Choose the radio button for the size of the license, if it is not automatically selected.
  6. Click Save.
    The license is now applied to the user for immediate use. Any meetings they host, including already scheduled meetings, will have the larger capacity applied. There is no need to reschedule or edit existing meetings. '

I hope this helps!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Please click Accept as Solution if you found this reply helpful. Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Thank you CarlaA.

Unfortunately, I'm reading now, and yesterday we had a very bad experience. We had to hijack 980 people to another platform with all the related problems that I just let you imagine.

I wonder, wouldn't it have been more logical to inform us with an email about the procedure to be observed at the time of purchase?

Everything is difficult and complicated if you don't know it ....

Hi @OrlandoSerenell,

I'm very sorry to hear that you had a bad first experience with your large meeting addon. It must have been frustrating to have to migrate 980 attendees to another platform, and I understand the related problems likely caused inconvenience. Your feedback is important to us, and we'll work to improve our communication process to avoid such issues in the future.

Please always feel free to post in the community. We will do our best to assist promptly!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?