cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I find recurring, anytime meetings in the desktop client?

desilori
Newcomer
Newcomer

Since the last update, I can no longer see any of my recurring, anytime meetings under the meeting tab. Does anyone know how I can access them in the desktop client or is this another thing that I must do from the browser?

5 REPLIES 5

Hope2bfree
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am having the same problem. Can't find on the new Zoom Workplace, when I go to the Meetings Tab, where my recurring meetings (or scheduled meetings) are... Terrible!

overblown
Newcomer
Newcomer

This is REALLY annoying Zoom! Why have you done this?

First you took away our ability to schedule no fixed time recurring meetings within the desktop client, now we can't even see the meetings that are scheduled. What's the point of even having the client if I have to login through a browser to perform even the simplest operations.

If Zoom doesn't fix this soon I am going to start exploring a different platform.

I checked my desktop client and the recurring meetings are visible again. Instructions on how to view recurring meetings are here:

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0064248

it did not work for me. It said to go to "meetings" but since I don't have any other meetings (not including my anytime meetings) there was nothing there. Very frustrating. I can only go to the actual website (not desktop) to find older (not recent) ones I scheduled. 

The format for displaying recurring meetings has recently been revamped within the desktop client. For no fixed time unfortunately those can no longer be scheduled in the desktop app as it was causing complications but can be scheduled in the web portal. There are also Zoom apps for scheduling and managing recurring Zoom meetings such as Salepager.