cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gallery not showing when screen sharing using dual monitors

Erin_Ruff
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have dual monitors enabled and I host a lot of meetings that I need to screen share. Since the recent update that added AI features, I cannot see the gallery view when I'm screen sharing.  The first screen that should have the gallery changes to just the screen share tool bar.  This started happening after the most recent major update in late March that changed the look and feel and integrated more AI.  

3 REPLIES 3

storyhub
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

On the toolbar or in the more menu click "Show Meeting" then select Gallery. So now you can place the gallery window where ever you choose and you can place the toolbar on a different screen from the Gallery window allowing the gallery window to be full screen on a larger screen located further away from the computer while the toolbar is on the screen in front of you.

Erin_Ruff
Newcomer
Newcomer

I don't see "show meeting" on any toolbar.  I've looked at the "more" both during an active meeting and in my desktop client when I'm not in a meeting, and I don't see it there, either.  I've also looked on a browser at zoom.us and there isn't a "show meeting" or a "more". What am I missing?  

Zoom Client Toolbar.jpg