Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future scheduled meetings and history is gone

FrustratingZoom
Explorer
Explorer

Please help!!!

I went in Friday to send a registration link to someone for a recurring meeting that I have been doing for a couple years and had scheduled up until the end of 2024. I went in yesterday to send the reminders and found there was no meeting. Everything was gone for this particular set of meetings for the future and the past. All of my registrants are gone too. I can see the history of recordings but that's it. Is it possible to find out what happened or to get back what was lost? I am so pissed that if I didn't just renew I would be changing platforms. There is absolutely no support for the pro level. The chatbot was worthless after I spent an hour or two trying all diferent ways to spell out the problem.

I figure someone's gotta know what's going on here. TIA!

10 REPLIES 10

FrustratingZoom
Explorer
Explorer

Is this community active? I don't see much in the way of replies on mine or other posts.

Jorganizer
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'm having exactly the same problem. And I have a pro account so they just sent me here. But it looks like no one has helped you 😞

Yep, absolutely no help here. I wasted so many hours trying to resolve it. Before my next renewal, I will be looking for a different platform. Too many others to choose from that people are raving about.

Do I have to keep coming back here to check?  If this happened on FREE Google Meets, I wouldnt be so pissed, but just like everyone else I purchased Zoom Pro.  I dont need to host 300+ people so I dont need to purchase a bigger package. Seems thats the only way you can speak to someone. 

Marla12
Newcomer
Newcomer

Seems like we are having same issue: Yesterday, I look for a previously scheduled recurring meeting and it is no longer on my Outlook calendar. And the instructions for Conneting my Calendar are Whackadoodle - and lead me to set up a Zoom Calendar for all my meetings! I stopped . WHY? Last week everything was fine. The "error" message I get is that my Outlook calendar is not connected. I dont recall having to "connect" it before. When & Why did it get "unconnectd"?  

Beckett1
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'm having the same problem. It looks like the "Zoom Meetings List" in the app have disappeared and I can't figure out how to get it back. 

Beckett1
Newcomer
Newcomer

I found a solution! 

What I did: 

1) Log into Zoom on a web browser. 

2) Go to "Settings" in the vertical menu bar on the left. 

3) Go to "Meeting" in the horizontal menu bar. 

4) toggle OFF "Merge Meetings and Calendar tabs". 

Good luck!!! 

Beckett1 thanks for the response - BUT unfortunately it did not work for me.  

I guess I am going to have to do what someone else suggested earlier - come renewal time, to go else where. 

I would check the interface thoroughly in case scheduled meetings and meeting history have moved elsewhere. Alternatively there is a Zoom specific scheduling app, Salepager, that provides a host-friendly interface for viewing and managing your Zoom meetings.

ss4040
Newcomer
Newcomer

i'm a technician at a help desk,  and helped one of my users with a similar problem.   no idea if this will work for you.    but...

first.  eliminate your browser as a culprit(also a good "check"  to do...is look on your calendar independent of zoom... like if you use google or outlook, are the meetings on your calendar?  but not showing up in zoom?  OR have they been deleted from your calendar/are you unable to see calendars in your work acct you used to be able to.... if this is the case.  the data was removed/you no longer have access to it.   You may want to consult your IT dept/check why the data is gone from your calendar ---the basic question is,  is the problem the calendar,  or zoom reading it/showing you the info on the calendar).    if in chrome.  go to  history>delete browsing data,  select all the things and from all time    ...firefox/IE will have similar functions.   purge all the history/temp files.   restart the browser   (ie.  you should have to re-log in.  if your passwords were saved/session could be saved/working off old cookies/temp data  --deleting all of it restarts with a fresh session)

next login to the zoom web portal.   go to your profile tab.    (i would force the sign out on all devices... just to be sure)   then scroll down to where the calendar linkage/calendar settings are.   Should see your google/outlook type calendar access rites.   delete the linkage.   re-establish it.        save/exit the site/close the browser.     

reload zoom.   see if the data/calendar info is displaying properly.