cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable Avatar is not an option in my settings

Lottlelazy
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have looked everywhere, in the zoom app, in the web account settings, under meeting advanced settings, avatar is simply not there.

on the zoom app I can see it if I am not logged in, but it says to log in to use it, once I log in it goes away, I have tried with basic free account and a work account both do the same thing.

Please tell me what I am missing.

5 REPLIES 5

hakosu
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am currently having the same issue, commenting to bump thread and see if any others have fixes for this

after scrolling through a few other threads on here, it seems nobody has found a solution to this yet; @Bri could you please help us troubleshoot the issue of why the avatar toggle is not available in settings? 

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hello @Lottlelazy 

Thank you for your contribution, and welcome to the Zoom Community!

The avatars can be enabled by the account owner or those with admin privileges. 

You can read more in this article.

Should you need further assistance, please let us know. 

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hi Mark,

I am the account owner of my account, as I signed up for this account recently from scratch. I followed the instructions on your linked article, but there is no setting for Avatars within the "In Meeting (Advanced)" section of my settings. Please let me know how I might be able to find that setting

I am also account owner.  When I attend zoom meeting, others are able to activate avatar or video effects and I am missing that setting altogether from "background and effects."  I used to have it and it's gone.  In my zoom account both are activated in account settings.