cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closed Captioning question

derekmahlitz
Explorer
Explorer

Is there a way for CC to be on for all hosted meetings?  I want the button available to participants automatically every time they join my PMI meeting, not having to ask it to be turned on.  Am I missing something?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Employee

Hi @derekmahlitz 

Closed captioning requires someone be assigned to provide the captions, so that could explain why its not always available to participants. Maybe you are referring to Live Transcription? If that's the case, you just have to remember to enable it in the meeting, as it will not automatically start. (Its an intensive process for our servers and thus its not automatically running in meetings that may not need it)

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Bort

Hi @derekmahlitz 

Closed captioning requires someone be assigned to provide the captions, so that could explain why its not always available to participants. Maybe you are referring to Live Transcription? If that's the case, you just have to remember to enable it in the meeting, as it will not automatically start. (Its an intensive process for our servers and thus its not automatically running in meetings that may not need it)

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.