cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access recorded mtg - get error media could not be loaded (Format not supported).

sulekarsli
Newcomer
Newcomer

I recorded a meeting, got the email from ZOOM with link to cloud recording and passcode. when i click the link, enter passcode, i get the message 'media could not be loaded. either because server or network failed or format is not supported.'

I tried accessing this on Windows laptop, iPhone and then on another personal laptop with google OS. All 3 gave same format error. How can i record a zoom meeting that is sharable ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sterlingnelson
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi there,

To resolve the issue with your Zoom recording, try these steps:

1. Check Internet Connection:

• Ensure you have a stable internet connection.
  2. Use Different Browser:

• Try accessing the recording using a different browser (e.g., Chrome, Firefox).
  3. Update Browser:

• Make sure your browser is up to date.
  4. Download Recording:

• Instead of streaming, download the recording:
      • Click on the link in the email.
      • Once on the recording page, look for a download option.
  5. Convert File:

• If the file downloads but won’t play, use a video converter to change the format to MP4.
  6. Check Zoom Settings:

• Ensure the recording settings in your Zoom account are configured correctly to save in a widely supported format like MP4.

By following these steps, you should be able to access and share your Zoom recording.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

sterlingnelson
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi there,

To resolve the issue with your Zoom recording, try these steps:

1. Check Internet Connection:

• Ensure you have a stable internet connection.
  2. Use Different Browser:

• Try accessing the recording using a different browser (e.g., Chrome, Firefox).
  3. Update Browser:

• Make sure your browser is up to date.
  4. Download Recording:

• Instead of streaming, download the recording:
      • Click on the link in the email.
      • Once on the recording page, look for a download option.
  5. Convert File:

• If the file downloads but won’t play, use a video converter to change the format to MP4.
  6. Check Zoom Settings:

• Ensure the recording settings in your Zoom account are configured correctly to save in a widely supported format like MP4.

By following these steps, you should be able to access and share your Zoom recording.

sulekarsli
Newcomer
Newcomer

Thank you very much. I did try different browser, and then after a period of time 10-15 min was able to access it. Maybe it was a timing delay.